I really cannot believe that February is coming to an end. Well, no I guess I can believe it since it’s a shorter month. 28 days is all that we have to complete goals and though I hope many of you out there who are still doing goals or intentions every month I wish you well – although I feel like I tanked mine. I kept saying that I’ll do them another day… and that became a few days later.Kerpow! Another month down! Check out what intentions I have for the 3rd month of the year. Click To Tweet
I am keeping up with Angela (The Clutter Box Blog) wonderful terminology for using “INTENTIONS” instead of goals. Seriously, check her out – she is amazing.
Well here we are:
For the blog February 2017:
- Continue taking photos with camera – explore a new lens: I did do this, though only part way. I did not explore a new lens. I never got around to finding one to rent.
- Buy a tripod for camera and research what new camera to buy: Didn’t do this. We had other expenses that had to get paid first. Sigh. One day I will get a new tripod.
- Post at least 3 times per week on Instagram: Sorta? I did a few posts on Instagram, but nothing to the amount that I wanted. I’m still toying with what I want my account to be like.
- Share posts with other places besides Facebook and Twitter: Nope again. I shared in only two places. Facebook Groups and on my own Twitter. I’ll figure out a posting schedule soon.
- Extra: Get to 5k followers on Twitter – Currently at3,331 which means I only need 1,669 more to go. It is a stretch, but I want to see how close I can get to it: Actually I only got up 30 more followers. I’ve been stuck on this number for a while now. Ah well. To be honest, I didn’t really try as hard as I thought I would.
For Personal February 2017:
- No pop at all this month: Yeah – about that. I just so happen to buy a 12 pack two days before my intentions went live. Totally forgot about this goal until I was writing them on my board. Oops?
- Organize bedroom and create a wish list for the room: Ideally, it was going to be the guest bedroom, but I think I’m going to be leaving this for summer once I’m off of work so that I can spend all the time I want on it. Or just not make it that high on my priorities. I did create a wish list for EVERY single room. I’m going to go through the house and solidify those wishes and perhaps create a post on them. Or two. It’s a long list.
- Have4 dates with Travis. Plan one in secret (mix it up with alone and with friends): I believe that I’ve met this goal. We’ve gone out a bit with family and friends and a few times just ourselves. It’s nice to plan those dates. I look forward to them every week.
- Meal prep for a whole week: Fail. Epic fail! I planned but did not prep. In fact, I lost some of my produce because of this. Sigh. I’ll get better at this. I swear.
- Extra: Do not order out once this month: Uh, we ordered out twice this month. Which for us (lazy bums) that’s a big cut down. We usually order out once a week.
Okay, I’ll be honest the most that I was looking forward to this month was Family Day – paid day off of work where I don’t have to use vacation or sick time. Seriously, they need to have more days off throughout the school year. Or perhaps I need to stop getting sick?
I’ve been off and on battling a constant migraine again as well as vertigo for an added kick. I even had to take two whole days off of work just to get myself back to feeling somewhat better. Add the ever changing low moods and oodles amounts of anxiety – this month wasn’t as good for me as the last. (It’s a downfall with battling with anxiety and depression.) Couple this with work stress – I just ended up in survival mode. My blog became something of a drag, even though I have a few posts that are ready – I couldn’t get myself up to actually take pictures.
February was a hard month in the mental health aspect, but that doesn’t mean that it has to end there. I know that I will have those good days as well as some downright stuck in the mud hard days. But, I will get through it.
March Intentions 2017
For the Blog:
- Continue to research cameras start to save up for new body and lens
- Work on growing Twitter following
- Build the lightbox
- Devote one day to writing posts/ taking pictures/ updating social media
- No pop at all this month
- Slowly take me off of coffee
- 4 dates with Travis & celebrate Travis birthday
- Meal plan/prep for two whole days
What do you have in store for March?